You are interested in selling ebooks online, but now, you do not have time to write or just think you can not get there ...
I have a surprise for "you"!
What would you say if I proposed to obtain "free" 3 ebooks with private label right?
The private label rights is simply a right that allows you to sell and / or change the ebook to your liking.
This means that you can add a chapter, change the cover, insert your signature, etc ...
Do you realize the enormous potential that mean?
Indeed, perhaps it is you do not ever recommend a product because some information you seem incomplete or incorrect and you have preferred to wait to find a product that suits you best.
With private label rights, everything is different:
- A chapter does not please you, you delete it!
- You think the ebook is incomplete: you add a game.
You really have a lot of options at your disposal.
And no, you're not dreaming, I said that this would be "free" and it is.
But what I have to offer does not stop there, once you have your ebook you will have to sell it, and maybe you do not know how.
Let's see a simple way to do it.
What to do to sell ebooks
A good way to sell ebooks is to create a sales page.
Yes, but it takes some skill demand and once again it will take time and this is definitely what you need.
So, if in addition to your ebooks I suggest you have sales pages that go with it and always free ... Would you agree?
I think so, is not it?
The most skeptical must now be wondering where's the catch?
Well, the good news is that it does not exist, registering private label club you will immediately receive your 3 free ebooks, their sales pages and videos to show you how to customize your sales pages .
Of course, those who wish may go even further by going to the option fee which entitles you to many other benefits, but there is no obligation.
Good sales
Omar Elothmani
Comments :
0 comments to “The simple solution to sell ebooks on the Internet”
Post a Comment